We're here to help
If a bill comes in and it's going to be tough to pay, don't avoid or ignore the bill.
Call us on 1300 143 443 as early as you can. We can usually find a solution.
We offer flexible payment terms and options if you're experiencing genuine difficulties.
Financial hardship is a state that involves an inability of the customer to pay bills, rather than an unwillingness to do so. We will ask you basic questions about your financial position and the circumstances relating to your financial difficulties. This helps us assess your eligibility for an instalment plan.
Depending on the circumstances of your application, we may also require documentation in support of the information you provide to us as part of your application:
· A statutory declaration or official written communication from a person familiar with the customers circumstances (family doctor, clergy, bank officer, etc);
· Evidence of the customer having consulted with a recognised financial counsellor or a booking to see a financial counsellor; and/or
· Statement of financial position.
There are several options to help you pay your accounts. You can:
· Request a payment extension for a week or two
· Set up an instalment plan to smooth out your payments
To enable this to occur, there are options available to both you and Total Office Tech to manage the use of your services. For example, we may agree to restrict access to a service or bar access to certain call types, but the customer will always maintain access to receive incoming calls and dial emergency services
We have two options that can help you manage your account payments. You can:
· Pay your accounts in regular, affordable instalments
· Make payments as you go and make up the difference when you get your bill
Financial counsellor To find a financial counsellor in your state, call 1800 007 007 or visit the Government’s MoneySmart web site.